Thank you for your interest in the hiring process at USTCi. Our online application system is a fast, convenient, and effective way for you to join our team.
Here is what you can expect as you apply for a position at USTCi:
Once you want a position at USTCi
- Apply for the position through our web-based application system.
- You will be carefully guided through the application step by step.
- Ensure that you have attached your resume and pertinent supporting documents.
- You need to complete the application process before submitting.
- We will review your submitted application and match it with the job position requirements.
- If you are selected to continue in the application process, a recruiter will call you to conduct a phone interview.
- A phone screen may take place to learn more about your qualifications and gauge your potentiality for the job. This may take place via an online digital interviewing service which you will later be given access to.
- For qualified candidates, additional phone, digital, or face-to-face interviews and assessments may take place and be scheduled.
- We will contact you with specifics on timing and location.
- Our new employees are exposed to training programs prior to engaging them in their new job responsibilities.
- Training may consist of face-to-face training, online training, or a combination of both.